Okay.. Zhen have not been posting so.. I'll be posting.. Haha.. I went to FaceBook just now.. Something grabbed my attention.. And that was quizzies.. You believe in what the quizzies say about you? I tell you, they are wrong. Those quizzies are made by people.. Normal people like you and me.. The quizzies are NOT true and NOT accurate..Don't pretend that you don't like the result for the Are You Hot Quiz.. Because.. If you really don't like it.. Don't post it on the wall..Okay.. It's not my business to bother what you want to do and what you believe in.. But I really can't keep my comments to myself.. Don't have alot of money? Not enough freedom? BULLSHIT.. You've been going to far places to have fun.. Hey! We're using adult fare now.. Not cheap you know.. HAHAHAHAHAHA.. Anyway, just want to say. Don't put too much feeling into it yet.. You'll get hurt really badly if anything happens.. Or maybe not.. I know you well enough..
You'll probably say I don't know you well enough..